Documentation.

Ayoub Misherghi ayoubhm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:32:31 CEST 2020

I wish I knew. There are gaps in my knowledge of it and I do not know
what those gaps include. I have not seen a proper overview to be able to
tell what I am missing.

I would say I need a comprehensive over view first. With that I would
know what my gaps are and be able to educate my self, or it would make
it possible for you to steer me.

Thanks,