Passphrase Pop up

Ian Maclauchlan Ian.Maclauchlan at smartstream-stp.com
Sat Jul 25 09:30:50 CEST 2020

Hi there we recently upgrade our Windows server from 2008 to 2019 and Gnu to 3.1.12

Since then the command line

type passphrase.txt | gpg --passphrase-fd 0 --no-tty --batch -o exp.txt -d extract_ *.txt.pgp

has stopped working as the passphrase window keeps popping up.

we run this as a schedule task.

Can someone please help me.

Regards

Ian MacLauchlan
Business Systems Administrator
SmartStream Technologies (Bristol) Limited
1690 Park Avenue, Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4RA

Tel         :  +44 (0) 1454 855 146
Mob      :  +44 (0) 777 339 1045
Switch   :  +44 (0) 1454 617 020

Email              ian.maclauchlan at smartstream-stp.com<mailto:ian.maclauchlan at smartstream-stp.com>
www.smartstream-stp.com<http://www.smartstream-stp.com/>

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.