"skipped: Unusable public key"

Philihp Busby philihp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:13:12 CEST 2020

Create another subkey with the "Encryption" usage.

This page may help: https://alexcabal.com/creating-the-perfect-gpg-keypair

Don't skip the part about creating backups. You might have a good reason to skip this part, and many people have a lot of good reasons to skip creating a backup, but what most people don't know is that these are actually bad reasons. Create a backup of your keys.

This page may help: https://msol.io/blog/tech/back-up-your-pgp-keys-with-gpg/