As a fan of GnuPG ...

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Thu Jun 18 16:54:09 CEST 2020

charlie derr wrote:

> Is getting those first 5 characters into the output of this string
> really that amazing? Or am i missing something significant about what
> the rest of the seemingly random characters represent?

Well, it is just for fun and maybe people find it cool. At least it is
a brute-force method to find words in such hashed and base64 encoded
strings.

I have a Golang version of the program and can let it run for a while
and with 'grep' I can look for words and save the strings in a file.

Not so fast as those GPU BTC-vanity generators, but fun and interesting
IMHO.

Regards
Stefan

--