GnuPG for WIndows and key management files.

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jun 22 15:08:08 CEST 2020

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:43, Илья Пирогов said:
> I am interested in the question of where to find the files
> pubring.gpg, secring.gpg and randseed.bin in GnuPG for WIndows.

Those files are not anymore used (see the otehr replies).  However to
figure out GnuPG's home directory you use the command

  gpgconf --list-dirs homedir

or leave out "homedir" and it lists all important file system locations.
This command works on all platforms.  "gpg --version" also prints the
home directory right before the list of supported algorithms.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner