keys.openpgp.org not working on CentOS 7

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Mar 20 14:37:49 CET 2020

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:35, Andrew Gallagher said:

> CentOS 7* uses gnupg v2.022, and it appears to be unusable with Hagrid.
> Does anyone know what's going on here?

GnuPG 2.0.22 was released in fall 2013(!) has since then received 8
updates and reached end-of-life at thend of 2017.  The question is why
they are using such an old version and in particular on a network
connected box.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

p.s.
And well, keys.openpgp.org does not send compliant keys backs but strips
off important parts of OpenPGP key blocks.  It reminds me on the
problems we had pre-2000 with the keyserver.net company.