Error running auto-key-locate wkd in Windows 10

gus gus at torproject.org
Thu Mar 26 22:55:49 CET 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to fetch a key using wkd in Windows 10. I installed
Gpg4win[1], but when I run this command:

  gpg --auto-key-locate nodefault,wkd --locate-keys torbrowser at torproject.org

I get this error:

  gpg: error retrieving 'torbrowser at torproject.org' via WKD: Ricevuto un
  messaggio di avviso fatale
  gpg: error reading key: Ricevuto un messaggio di avviso fatale

The same command works fine in Debian 10. Running the command above with
'gpg --verbose' mode wasn't helpful. I searched another key using a
specific keyserver and worked, so Gpg4win seems to work. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Gus

[1] Gpg4win 3.1.11 (Released: 2019-12-17)
--
The Tor Project
Community Team Lead