GnuPG 2.2.20 under Termux (Android) ...

Szczepan Zalega | Nitrokey szczepan at nitrokey.com
Fri May 8 07:12:32 CEST 2020

On 4/27/20 6:50 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:
> I see in your address 'Nitrokey' and I was wondering (I have USB on my Samsung
> A40) that a Nitrokey USB device would work properly with my Termux set-up, i.e.
> Nitrokey drivers which must be detected via Termux, so that it would work?
>
> Are you aware of if this was ever been tested?

Hi!

Sorry for the delay. Nitrokey devices were tested with OpenKeychain [1]
(available on F-Droid and Google Play), but not with the Termux. I will
keep in mind to check this.
Regarding smart card related features no additional drivers are needed,
only the usual GnuPG requirements apply: device access and scdaemon
service running for the actual device communication.

[1] https://www.openkeychain.org/

--
Best regards,
Szczepan