keys require a user-id

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sat May 16 18:04:07 CEST 2020

> GnuPG users can interact perfectly well with people who use OpenPGP
> software :) As Robert J. Hansen said, if you (or somebody else) want to
> extend the standard, there is an IETF working group and mailing list for
> that.

Please, just "Rob".  :)

I share a name with Robert "rsnake" Hansen of SecTheory.  He and I have
both spoken at Black Hat and DEF CON (which has sometimes led to
hilarious results when journalists have tried to track us down to talk
about our research).

In order to reduce confusion I always use my middle initial
professionally.  But I go by Rob.  :)