Comparison of RSA vs elliptical keys

Ryan McGinnis ryan at digicana.com
Wed May 20 21:21:18 CEST 2020

Interestingly enough, this breaks the Thunderbird/Protonmail integration, so your message just shows up as the raw PGP blob that Protonmail is pushing to the Protonmail client.  It returns the error

" Decryption error
Decryption of this message's encrypted content failed.

openpgp: unsupported feature: nested signatures
"

-Ryan McGinnis
http://www.bigstormpicture.com
Sent via ProtonMail