Backup of Keys

John Scott jscott at posteo.net
Mon May 25 19:31:11 CEST 2020

On Sunday, May 24, 2020 12:18:51 PM EDT Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> > But using Sherpa is probably a good bet.
>
> Good Lord, it's been a while since I wrote that.  The Windows MSI
> installer should still work, though.  If there's interest in other
> formats, I'll see about updating it.

Having only heard of it just now, I was surprised it's not included in Debian,
until I saw the word of caution and lack of commit history.

Whether in Sherpa or GnuPG directly I would be grateful for a more semantic
way to make a backup. In fact I think this is a regular unmet need with
software, especially to distinguish machine-specific configuration info from
user preferences.