Backup of Keys

Mark azbigdogs at gmx.com
Tue May 26 00:14:25 CEST 2020

If someone does not want to remember a passphrase then it goes to
something they have. Either some sort of key digital or "analog" or
biometric.   Granted changing that is more limited but some get
creative, 10 fingers and 10 toes to choose from.

I don't think there is any perfect system.  Passwords are easy to change
but also easy to forget. Biometrics are hard to "lose" but also hard to
change.