Certified OpenPGP-encryption after release of Thunderbird 78

karel-v_g at tutanota.com karel-v_g at tutanota.com
Thu May 28 16:10:31 CEST 2020

Hello!
The German translation should be "Aufsichtsbehörde" (or even better "Rechtsfähige Anstalt des öffentlichen Rechts"). In fact I don't know the exact translation and didn't find any appropriate in Google-Translate or deepl. So "supervising authorities" was my best guess without being a native speaker...
Does this change the meaning or anything else?
Karel

27. Mai 2020, 23:41 von sac at 300baud.de: