Certified OpenPGP-encryption after release of Thunderbird 78

Mark azbigdogs at gmx.com
Fri May 29 23:35:13 CEST 2020

One of the potential problems I can see is multiple key rings. which I
have just recently discovered in my own setup. I have the "standard" key
rings that GPG4Win/Enigmail use and then I discovered 2 unknown files in
my gnupg directory. PAPubring.gpg and PAsecring.gpg. I eventually
deduced they came from an archiving program I use that has PGP built in
called Power Archiver.

Granted I am a newbie with PGP but the thought of having to make sure
multiple key rings are all synced sounds like a hassle.