ping - Governikus

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:53:55 CET 2020

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 7:12 PM Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think a solution to this problem could be PBKDF2 hashed data
> in the UID, but developing an OpenPGP certifying workflow could
> be a bit tricky.
>
> https://www.freecodeformat.com/pbkdf2.php

To be more precise, the name 'Stefan Claas' would be still readable in the
UID but the additional hashed data would be displayed as a hash, like in
the code example and it would have hashed additional data from my ID-card.

Because the other Stefan Claas would not have the same hash string in the
UID this could be a working solution.

Regards
Stefan