A question about the status of the keyserver structure

Stakanov stakanov at disroot.org
Tue Nov 3 10:41:22 CET 2020

I hope this is the correct list for this question:

I tried to follow the instructions of
https://www.mageia.org/it/downloads/get/?q=Mageia-7.1-x86_64.iso[1]
were it says you can import the key to verify the iso.
But kleopatra stays without reaction (no matter how many pools I join) and
entropia at roadrunner:~> gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
EDCA7A90

Now I remember time ago there was an issue of keyservers abused and the structure
was halted.

What is the current status and how can one download a signature as of today?
Manually or with a "keyserverpage" on https or how does it work now?
Thank you in advance.

--------
[1] https://www.mageia.org/it/downloads/get/?q=Mageia-7.1-x86_64.iso