ping - Governikus

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:56:11 CET 2020

P.S. we should also think about these things, to make it more clear
why no email address should be required.

If people use primarily 'social' media for their communications, like
facebook which has a profile option for a GnuPG pub key, why should
that pub key bear an email address, once certified?

Or take as another security example a YubiKey for 2FA. The key does
not need an email address, if I log-in to facebook, Twitter, Google etc.
with the same key(s).

Or as an extreme example, my credit card, bank card, ID-card etc.
have no email address either, when I authenticate with them globally.

Regards
Stefan