cannot verify .sig

franek.wiertara at onet.eu franek.wiertara at onet.eu
Sun Nov 8 16:20:36 CET 2020

Run "Perform Self-test" in "Settings" menu and make sure everything there is OK and running. One of the tests fails on my computer, that is "scdaemon" but I don't use smart cards and I believe I don't have to worry about it. I could probably turn it off in settings. If everything is OK, then you should be able to create a new key pair and then sign the public key.