Thunderbird / Enigmail / Autocrypt

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Nov 22 17:17:37 CET 2020

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 16:06:41 +0000
Andrew Gallagher <andrewg at andrewg.com> wrote:

Hello Andrew,

>It is not always feasible to scold your correspondents about their use
>of HTML mail,

True, but when my bank (just one example) tells me about their 'caring
about security' and then spewing HTML left, right, and centre, whilst
simultaneously disavowing themselves of blame should a virus be
transported by their message, they can, quite frankly, go take a running
jump.

--
 Regards  _
Tell the dinosaurs they just won't survive