Thunderbird / Enigmail / Autocrypt

Daniel Bossert informatik at semy.ch
Mon Nov 23 08:30:31 CET 2020

I don't know if this is the right place here, but as we are discussing about sylpheed and claws-mail as well:
I have the following issue with Sylpheed:

I searched in Sylpheed for an email of April 20, 2020 for an insurance. I could easily find it in Thunderbird, but Sylpheed couldn't find it. I didn't see the mail in the inbox list of Sylpheed. Could it be Sylpheed doesn't catch all mail? How can I force it to sync everything it finds on the server?

I know it's not pgp related, but you guys know these two MUA, so therefore I ask.

Regards
Daniel

--
PGP: 81A8 1EC7 179C BE5F 02A8 2C01 3FF1 07B6 FC68 F10A