caching of passphrase is not working in windows , gpg agent version 2.2.23

surender singh pawar surendersinghpawar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:30:18 CET 2020

Thanks for quick reply i did the following command only to put
passphrase in cache  ( missed id while writing mail )  got id from gpg
--list-secret-keys
 gpg-preset-passphrase -vcP "$pgpPassphrase"
*00112233445566778898aabvccddeeff  *

How can I confirm if a passphrase set in the cache ?  is there any debug
log which I can see to confirm it.

Can you share .if possible, any steps how to build windows gpg agent using
source code.? Most docs are for linux.

details for question is here as well
gnupg - windows :GPG is prompting for passphrase even though passphrase
cache is set in gpg-agent - Super User
<https://superuser.com/questions/1604539/windows-gpg-is-prompting-for-passphrase-even-though-passphrase-cache-is-set-in>

Thanks
surender