Five volunteers needed (EU only please)

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Wed Oct 7 01:44:06 CEST 2020

Ryan McGinnis via Gnupg-users wrote:

> Sure, but you gotta admit that you’re an extreme edge case of a group of users that are already kinda edge cases.  Most
> people have QR readers and just don’t realize it.  Very few people would need this kind of offline method anyhow, and those
> that would probably have much better spycraft than we can dream up here, stuff far beyond putting RFIDs on postcards or QR
> codes on traffic poles.

Yes, I admit this and I think it is good to show these possibilities to people grown up in an Internet regulated world.

> The size BTW is arbitrary and can be changed within reason in software, but you want fairly high resolution if you plan to
> print it.  300 ppi at 2K res would give you around 6 inches size printed.   A 1,000 by 1,000 file would make a nice 3x3 inch
> sticker or back of a postcard.

I am aware of this and if you mean 6x6 inches, if understood correctly, this would be to large for a postcard.

Well, anyways I will check your example out tomorrow.

Regards
Stefan

--
NaClbox: cc5c5f846c661343745772156a7751a5eb34d3e83d84b7d6884e507e105fd675
  The computer helps us to solve problems, we did not have without him.