Five volunteers needed (EU only please)

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Wed Oct 7 18:59:35 CEST 2020

Remco Rijnders wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> I feel (speaking only for myself), that this subject has ventured off far enough
> to no longer be on topic for this list, if it ever was to begin with. While it
> might make for interesting reading, other forums might be more suitable for it,
> or even a postal only remailing club or something, I don't know.

Hi Remco,

sorry about that, but at least this tread is intended for GnuPG users and
an IMHO new way for GnuPG users to communicate and due to this subject it
can get quite a bit off-topic. But since this is relatively small ASCII
text only and not the same as HTML spam email, with pictures, I desperately
hope that the majority of GnuPG users can handle this. Or maybe people
could put such threads and me into killfiles etc.

Regards
Stefan

--
NaClbox: cc5c5f846c661343745772156a7751a5eb34d3e83d84b7d6884e507e105fd675
  The computer helps us to solve problems, we did not have without him.