Five volunteers needed (EU .... Are you sure that this is really advantageous?

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Wed Oct 14 21:41:02 CEST 2020

Ryan McGinnis via Gnupg-users wrote:

> CIA Agent 1: Swap out that NFC tag with the malicious one.
> CIA Agent 2: But he put a little sticker on it!
> CIA Agent 1: My God, all hope is lost

Slightly OT, Germany's BSI just send out a couple of days ago
*postal* mail to companies and organisations about a threat
and *not* email. :-)

I also released today an English version, along with a German
version of my binary to 5-letter word encoder/decoder, thus
allowing people low on budget to create small binary encrypted
blobs and encode them, so that they don't have to purchase NFC
tags and a reader/writer for their offline computer and they
can then also avoid purchasing a printer for QR-Codes and are
then able to write down the 5-letter words from the screen on
a piece of paper and put it in a security envelope. :-)

https://github.com/sac001/b2w/

This procedure is a bit time consuming, but it is an option.

Regards
Stefan

--
NaClbox: cc5c5f846c661343745772156a7751a5eb34d3e83d84b7d6884e507e105fd675
  The computer helps us to solve problems, we did not have without him.