Preserving public keyserver network (Re: Which keyserver)

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 10:44:20 CEST 2020

I can only speak for myself and see that when it comes to SKS that there can
be no consensus achieved between privacy loving EU citizens and (US
based) SKS operators, while Mailvelope and Hagrid respect the users wishes.

With that being said I am out and better let Mr Barr and Mr de Kerchove decide
what the SKS future will bring.

Last but not least I no longer need public SKS key servers.

Best regards
Stefan