Which keyserver

MFPA 2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-groups at riseup.net
Mon Sep 21 01:25:37 CEST 2020

Hi

On Sunday 20 September 2020 at 11:29:07 PM, in
<mid:8d5a2f13-b736-112c-fb96-187d6726a2dd at gmx.com>, Mark wrote:-

> I'm the one that asked the original question in
> regards to GPG4Win. I
> know with the latest version the default is
> "hkp://keys.gnupg.net"

Thanks, Mark.

hkp://keys.gnupg.net is an alias for hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net, which Phil said a couple of days ago was returning zero results. That issue is either intermittent or fixed, because I retrieved some keys from hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net a few hours ago and again a few minutes ago. At least, a line of the output said "gpg: data source: https://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net:443 ".

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-groups at riseup.net>

Never interrupt me when I'm trying to interrupt you.