Kleopatra v3.1.5 isn't happy

Luc Dore ldore at mailc.net
Fri Apr 9 19:11:54 CEST 2021

HI Werner,

You should never ever run programs as Admin on Windows

-> I'm not running the program as admin,  I'm running it as my regular
user, but it is part of the administrators group.

Gpg4win merely added a warning to avoid such pitfalls

-> That's the problem Werner, once you "OK" this window Kleopatra does
/not/ launch.  I had to revert back to 3.0.14 to be able to use
Kleopatra again.

Luc D. -- ldore at mailc.net
GPG key id: 0xB8E5417BA3D88402
Proud supporter of the EFF, www.eff.org