All my Passwords are lost

C.J. Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Sun Apr 25 00:19:07 CEST 2021

Did you encrypt to yourself as well as to the pause key for some reason?
Are you a pause admin?  It sounds like you encrypted to both yourself and
pause at pause.perl.org for some reason.  If that's the case and you cannot
find your private key, you could maybe ask a pause admin to decrypt and
re-encrypt to a key that you own, sending you back the encrypted file.  But
you'd need to trust the pause admin with your passwords.  I probably know
one that I would trust with this task, but it would put a bit of liability
risk on them as well...