Can’t set new PIN using Reset Code

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Apr 26 18:01:07 CEST 2021

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 22:07, Kirill Elagin said:

> into `$HOME/.gnupg/scdaemon.conf`. I did not really try any other
> options, my understanding is that `debug-ccid-driver` (twice!) is what

Nope, that is todebug the low-level ccid driver.  The best way to debug
the APDUs is

verbose
debug ipc,cardio

instead of the legacy debug-level cruft.  "ipc" is just a helper to see
the IPC I/O.

> I haven’t looked at the code yet, but my theory is that either a wrong
> salt is used or the hash calculation is incorrect in some other way.

You may want to open a bug report at dev.gnupg.org so that we don't
forget about this.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner