A key doesn't get imported from one of the keyservers

Yuri Kanivetsky yuri.kanivetsky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:52:06 CEST 2021

Okay, then... All the keyservers have the key. But keys.openpgp.org
doesn't let it get imported because the owner didn't consent to making
his email address publicly known by verifying his email address.

Which means that the owner doesn't care much about this, otherwise he
would not publish the key to the other servers.

Also, how do I as an owner... apply for verification?

gpg --export your_address at example.net | curl -T - https://keys.openpgp.org

And then follow the instructions at the outputted URL?

Will it invalidate my key (previous version of the key)?

Regards,
Yuri