using two Yubikeys with the same key

bereska at hotmail.com bereska at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 08:34:57 CET 2021

I hate to bother you but after updating to Mac OS Monterey last night
gnupg does not work with the two Yubikeys nicely(. It asks for the first
Yubikey the file was encrypted with when I try to decrypt this file with
the second Yubikey. Both Yubikeys have the same secret keys.

I am now using:

gpg (GnuPG) 2.3.3
libgcrypt 1.9.4
Mac OS Monterey