issue with gpg4win

Andrew Gallagher andrewg at andrewg.com
Sat Dec 25 19:08:06 CET 2021

> On 25 Dec 2021, at 11:24, Alex Nadtoka <alex.nadtoka at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Andrew, yes I have changed the real name of my mailbox and the server) Thanks for the reply.
> My Client Machine is Windows . If you can tell me how to do that I would appreciate it. Thanks again for the update)
> Finally got some help.

I haven’t had to do this myself on windows, so I’m not an expert; if you have windows update enabled it should get fixed automatically. If for whatever reason you aren’t getting updates you could try something like this:

https://www.stephenwagner.com/2021/09/30/sophos-dst-root-ca-x3-expiration-problems-fix/

> Sorry for all these troubles and Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!