GPG4Win 3.1.16: mkportable.exe missing?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jul 12 14:05:37 CEST 2021

Hello Karel,

Am Samstag, 3. Juli 2021, 22:29:15 CEST schrieb karel-v_g--- via Gnupg-users:
> After Updating from GPG4Win 3.1.15 to .16 I noticed that the newest build
> does not install mkportable.exe?! Is it missing by intend or by accident?

as far as I know mkportable works in principle on Gpg4win 3.1.16,
see success reports on https://dev.gnupg.org/T5287

So the question is why does it not install for you.
Can you try a reinstall and select all components?

> PS: I hope it is okay to ask this GPG4Win-related question here on the
> GnuPG-list!?

To me it is okay, though gpg4win-users-en at wald.intevation.org is even more
appropriate. If possible, followup there. (You need to subscribe to the list.)

Best Regards,
Bernhard
--
www.intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3