--search-keys: "gpg: error searching keyserver: No inquire callback in IPC"

Andrew Gallagher andrewg at andrewg.com
Thu Jul 29 19:36:17 CEST 2021

On 29/07/2021 17:52, Rainer Fiebig wrote:

> ~> openssl x509 -text </etc/ssl/certs/DST_Root_CA_X3.pem | grep "Not After"
>              Not After : Sep 30 14:01:15 2021 GMT

So the file exists, and appears to have the correct contents (the
difference in checksum is probably whitespace or commentary, I wouldn't
worry about it).

I'm going to refer back to my earlier statement: "It looks like dirmngr
isn't using the same set of CAs that curl is using".

If you built gnupg from its default configuration, it does not
automatically look in /etc/ssl/certs for CA certificates. You may want
to add a soft link from /etc/gnupg/trusted-certs to /etc/ssl/certs so
that dirmngr looks in the Mozilla certificate library.

--
Andrew Gallagher