migration by copy of ~/.gnupg not working

Herr Saalfeld herrsaalfeld at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 23:38:35 CEST 2021

Hi Charlie,

Thanks a lot!  This works perfectly but it's also the 'official'
export/ import route which is fine to get me back to work :).  I would,
though, still be interested why making a copy of the .gnupg directory
doesn't do it.  What else is gpg doing and where?  So if anybody had an
idea that would be very interesting.

Thanks again and all the best,
Stephan