GPG : "No secret key found" error

Abhisht Sharma abhisht.sharma at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:44:43 CEST 2021

Hi Robert,

I am trying to write in plain text mode so hopefully you won't be
seeing it in HTML.
I really appreciate the help you have provided me so far.

I am really not into networking and encryption stuff, so please expect
few dumb questions from me.

Can you please suggest to me the steps that I should follow to
redesign my solution, considering the password security?
I have the private keys and passphrase of the PGP encrypted files.

Now, my basic question is where/how should I store the decryption
password and what would be my "gpg" command.

Appreciate your help.

-regards,
Abhisht Sharma

--