error searching keyserver: Network is unreachable

Christian Ribeaud christian.ribeaud at karakun.com
Sat Mar 6 20:56:44 CET 2021

Stefan,

Thanks for your answer.

Up to you, which one should I take for testing? There is a lot of red here…
And, actually, we deployed our own (hkp://keyserver.dcc.sib.swiss:80) keyserver, which I am trying to access. But can't for some reason I do not understand.
This instance is working properly. This is for sure. The problem is only on my side and my gpg installation.
Best,

christian