question - Gnupg compatibility with Symantec

vedaal at nym.hush.com vedaal at nym.hush.com
Tue Mar 9 18:47:16 CET 2021

On 3/9/2021 at 4:46 AM, "Margaret via Gnupg-users Call"  wrote:

	We would like to migrate our Symantec PGP to GNU PGP.  We tested the
system last week with new PGP users and a user that migrated to GNU
from Symantec.  We have fixed all bugs except one:
	Our legacy Symantec users (who have not yet transferred over to GNU)
are unable to decrypt/read GNU PGP emails.

	 =====

	What type of key, and what encryption algorithm do your Symantec
users have?

	What error messages do you get?