Email encryption within mailaccount

Sun Mar 14 19:07:50 CET 2021

12021/01/32 05:75.34 ನಲ್ಲಿ, Daniel Bossert <informatik at semy.ch> ಬರೆದರು:
> Well, the company has an Microsoft online account, what I don't like at all. So
> I was searching for a solution
>
> "ಚಿರಾಗ್ ನಟರಾಜ್ via Gnupg-users" <gnupg-users at gnupg.org> skrev: (14 mars 2021
> 18:30:12 CET)
>
>     12021/01/32 05:23.74 ನಲ್ಲಿ, Daniel Bossert via Gnupg-users <gnupg-users at gnupg.org> ಬರೆದರು:
>         Hello
>
>         Is there a way that all mails (sent, incoming, draft) get encrypted by default?
>
>         Regards
>         Daniel
>         --
>         Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.
>
>     Sent: depends on whether you have the other person's public key. If you don't, you can't encrypt to them...
>     Draft: Depends on the email client.
>
>     What you *probably* want is something like ProtonMail, where everything is seamlessly encrypted before being stored. This means that all sent emails are stored encrypted on *your* end (even if they were sent as unencrypted emails to the other person or people). The same is true of drafts and incoming email.
>
>     HTH!
>
>     - Chiraag
>

> --
> Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.

That's a dangerous game, my friend. So this is for your work email, not for your personal email, right? In that case, I wouldn't bother with this. It's likely risky in terms of information disclosure and will likely raise flags (especially if you're the only one doing this...).

--
ಚಿರಾಗ್ ನಟರಾಜ್
Pronouns: he/him/his