macOS pinentry remove saved password

Mark McDonnell mmcdonnell at fastly.com
Tue Mar 16 11:00:57 CET 2021

Hi,

The default behaviour of the pinentry app (on macOS at least) is to have
the option "save password in Keychain" automatically selected.

I have to deselect this every time I use a specific GPG key where I don't
want the password saved in the macOS Keychain. Unfortunately it seems I
neglected to do this one time and so now it has been stored in the Keychain.

I would like to remove it from the Keychain but it seems I can't find the
gpg key listed in the macOS Keychain application and so I'm not sure how to
remove it so that pinentry will again start asking me for the password for
that particular gpg key.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.