[EXT] Best practices for obtaining a new GPG certificate

Andreas K. Huettel andreas.huettel at ur.de
Thu Mar 18 14:39:13 CET 2021

https://www.gentoo.org/glep/glep-0063.html
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Infrastructure/Generating_GLEP_63_based_OpenPGP_keys

> On the pages, I get 'There is currently no text in this page. You can
> search for this page title in other pages, or ...'.
> Am I missing something?

Only that kmail insisted on breaking the link... let's hope it doesn't this time.

(Not every mail client implements flowing text correctly, which is why having the client insert line breaks is the safer variant for readability. However...)

--
PD Dr. Andreas K. Huettel
Institute for Experimental and Applied Physics

tel. +49 151 241 67748 (mobile)
tel. +49 941 943 1618 (office)
fax +49 941 943 3196
e-mail andreas.huettel at ur.de