Compile of gnupg-2.2.27 fails on t-keydb.c

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Mar 23 09:47:07 CET 2021

Hi Frank,

Am Samstag 20 März 2021 19:06:41 schrieb Frank:
> I am trying to compile gnupg-2.2.27 and it fails with "syntax error"
> on g10/t-keydb.c.
> I was yet unable to gather more informations, what is going wrong.
> No line, statement or anything else is given.

can you give the precise command lines and outputs (as text)
what you've done? That enables more of us here, to get an idea
why there is no output. Usually c-compiler give more diagnostics,
maybe you can inspect the man page of your compiler and see if there
are options how to increase the verbosity.

Regards,
Bernhard