We shall value email usage

Stefan Vasilev stefan.vasilev at posteo.ru
Wed Mar 24 16:15:16 CET 2021

Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> What I observe is that knowledge and practive of email usage
> is declining. I notice it in many little things (like folks sending
> alternative HTML mails, not being able to handle CC, good inline quoting,
> good subjects). So where are good explanations about email practice?

This is quite normal, because millions of people nowadays are using
modern web based

email clients and those have with Gmail etc. the option to use OpenPGP
too. GnuPG

with add-ons for a MUAs seems therefore a bit outdated and is probably
mostly used

among Mailing List members. An exception might be the new Thunderbird, with

OpenPGP support.

Regards

Stefan