gpg and TPM

Sun May 9 12:00:25 CEST 2021

Hi there,

the blog article about using GPG with a TPM just caught my eyes, this
really sounds damn interesting. I think this has so much potential.

Some questions about this.

I wasn´t aware the TPM has that much space, does the TPM hold really a
complete key? Does it make sense to use ECC keys to save space on the TPM?

Does this come with a brute force protection regarding the passphrase,
could a much shorter PIN be used instead, like you do with the openPGP
smartcard?

This really is hot stuff. Though I think, an external smart card reader
with dedicated pinpad still is boss. But this really is amazing!

regards