How would you do that ...

Stefan Claas stefan.claas at posteo.de
Tue May 11 16:48:02 CEST 2021

On 08.05.2021 15:04, Stefan Vasilev via Gnupg-users wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks! I already found a solution by using an .onion based email
> provider,
>
> with clearnet usage support. Super simple registration, where the user
> only
>
> supplies a username and a password. Nothing more. :-)
>
> Regards
>
> Stefan

Those already familar with IPFS can also create an encrypted 'diary',
where the

search term for the 'diary' is a memorizeable 256bit hex key, thus
making it not

possible to guess the diary name. Thus avoiding any log-in procedures at
services

and IPFS is used around the world and for example also popular in Russia
and China.

https://ipjot.herokuapp.com/

Regards

Stefan