Key Management - BSI had send private key instead of public key

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Wed Nov 17 02:20:27 CET 2021

Stefan,

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 at 11:47, Стефан Васильев via Gnupg-users
<gnupg-users at gnupg.org> wrote:
> If this can happen to professionals then it would
> tell me that there is a design flaw in the software
> used.

https://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual/r887.html is explicit that it will
"export-secret-keys"

I haven't confirmed the fingerprint of every Public Key they made
available for download on their web pages but it may have just been
one Private Key that was compromised rather than many Public Keys but
if want use their search function on their web page with "PGP
Fingerprint" and "GPG Fingerprint"?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich