Key Management - BSI had send private key instead of public key

Thu Nov 18 00:13:07 CET 2021

> Is there an English translation of this article somewhere?

No, I don't think so. To the best of my knowledge Golem.de publishes exclusively
in German and I didn't find anything with a search engine.

> If I go to the link, I get a rather large pop-up dialogue which doesn't
> look much like an article at all.  Throw the thing at Google Translate,
> and the JavaScript on the page re-directs me back to the original page
> in German.

That was just a mechanism to force users to either consent to extensive tracking
and ads or login with an account that has a paid subscription.

--
Jonas Tobias Hopusch