Digital Signature Verification

Vishal Rana vishal.rana118 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:35:32 CEST 2022

Hi Team,

Thank you Shalom, above suggestion is working.
But Digital signature verify is still not working.

> I am signing image using *gnupg* from server side using "--detach-sign"
and getting *"image.sig*" file.
> Which I am trying to verify on another machine using libgcrypt. On the
verification side I am having "image.bin",image.sig, "PublicKey".
I am applying a hashing func on "image.bin" at the verification side to get
MsgDigest_of_RxMsg.
I am passing arguments to _gcry_pk_verify ( "Rx_image.sig",
MsgDigest_of_RxMsg , Public_key).

Please suggest it to me if I am missing any step. Like any conversion or
decoding is required for "image.sig" before passing it to _gcry_pk_verify
().

Regards,
Vishal Rana.

--

*Thanks & Regards,Vishal RanaMobile :09422123401*