Does the PGP public key at https://www.washingtonpost.com/anonymous-news-tips/

Jay Sulzberger jays at panix.com
Sat Aug 6 15:00:33 CEST 2022

On Fri, 5 Aug 2022, Francesco Ariis <fa-ml at ariis.it> wrote:

> Hello Jay,

Hi, Francesco!

> Il 05 agosto 2022 alle 17:28 Jay Sulzberger via Gnupg-users ha scritto:
> > Does the PGP public key at https://www.washingtonpost.com/anonymous-news-tips/
> > work?
>
> It gets copied in a weird way (i.e. some characters that should be
> newlines are instead spaces); I am not able to import it.
>
> I cannot say whether that is just on my browser of choice or other
> browsers too
> —F

Thanks, Francesco!  I tried fetching the key by its fingerprint but
gpg did not succeed in finding a key.  (The fingerprint offered at the
Washington Post page seems to be correct.)  I then grabbed the offered
key, that is, as text.  I also was not able to import the key.  But,
Michael Richardson's restored key I was able to import.

Thanks gnupg-users!

oo--JS.