Unable to make GPG4Win 4.x portable

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Dec 6 09:39:04 CET 2022

Hello Karel,

Am Samstag 03 Dezember 2022 17:34:44 schrieb Karel van Gruiten via
Gnupg-users:
> Unfortunately my mail to gpg4win-users-en at wald.intevation.org was bounced,

(I'd be interested in this offlist, can you send me the bounce message to see
if this is a problem with our infrastructure?)

> so I am trying to ask for help here: I recently finally switched from the
> old 3.x series of GPG4Win to 4.0.4 doing a clean install which is working
> properly. ButI am unable to create a portable installation from this,
> mkportable gives this output:
>
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Gpg4win\bin>mkportable.exe --full f:\gpg4win\
> mkportable: file 'share/locale/mai/kf5_entry.desktop' not found in the
> source directory mkportable: file 'share/locale/mai/LC_MESSAGES/ki18n5.mo'
> not found in the source directory mkportable: file

> What am I making wrong?

Possibly not having installed "everything" (see instructions at):
https://www.gpg4win.org/download.html

Regards
Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter